About the Demo
As we approach the “New Normal,” it’s more important than ever for food brands to ensure their supplier relationships are strong, healthy and tenable. This is especially true in the face of a global pandemic that has caused disruption and demanded flexibility across the supply chain, from inventory levels and supply shortages to supplier force majeures, shifts and emergency additions.
At the core of your organization’s success are your suppliers. Join FoodLogiQ for a live demo on Thursday, May 28th at 2 p.m. to discuss the importance of fortifying these relationships during this time, and to learn strategies you can put into place to ensure your business is ready for what’s to come.
Date: Thursday, May 28th, 2020
Time: 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
During the presentation, we’ll discuss:
- Strategies for simple, straightforward supplier documentation management
- Workflows for automated onboarding and ongoing training
- Methods for streamlined, open communication
- Tips for increasing supplier engagement
- Tactics for ensuring quality data capture and compliance
Can't make it for the live Demo? Fill out the form to get a copy of the presentation after airing.