About the Demo
In their many forms, audits embody an essential practice for monitoring, managing and upholding product consistency, brand quality and regulatory compliance. Whether conducted firsthand, assigned to supply chain partners or executed by a third party, audits enable organizations within the food industry to identify and address issues proactively while simultaneously delivering on brand promise. And while important in seemingly stable times, these exercises are even more vital in the face of uncertainty.On Wednesday, October 21st at 2 pm EST, join FoodLogiQ for a presentation on digitizing your internal and external audits processes, as well as conducting audits virtually. We’ll discuss how to execute second and third party audits from anywhere using FoodLogiQ Connect, as well as dive into template flexibility, dynamic customization and scheduling. We’ll also give an exclusive first look at our new internal audit functionality.
- How to assign, perform and report on second and third party audits among your supply chain partners
- Designing customized audit templates and using flexible form logic to best fit your business needs
- How to adjust your auditing practices for virtual scheduling, execution and follow-up
- Distributing corrective actions for approval based on audit responses and results
- A first look at FoodLogiQ’s new Internal Audits feature
Can't make it for the live demo? Fill out the form to get a copy of the presentation after airing.