About the Demo
Times of crisis call for quick, decisive action and execution. The retail grocery industry has learned this firsthand as a result of the novel coronavirus, which has simultaneously led to a sharp increase in sales and caused wide supply chain disruption. From product shortages and inventory redirection, to changes in supplier relationships, adjustments to store layouts and measures to protect consumer and employee wellness, the industry has been forced to react swiftly and decisively.
In preparation for future risk and disruption, now is the time for retail grocers to develop and prime strong, comprehensive recall and withdrawal strategies. Join FoodLogiQ for a live demo on Wednesday, June 24th at 3:30 p.m. to discuss strategies retail grocers can use for successful product recall, withdrawal and hold execution, no matter the location.
- The state of the retail grocery industry in the new normal
- Key methods for preparing locations for recalls and withdrawals
- How to execute strong, effective recalls, holds and withdrawals
- Using automated messaging for crisis communication and updates
- Tips for gleaning recall insights from tracking and reporting
Can't make it for the live demo? Fill out the form to get a copy of the presentation after airing.