Learn How to Build Operational Resilience During Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has initiated unprecedented change in the food supply chain. In the midst of this crisis, it's imperative that organizations throughout the food industry equip themselves with strategies to mitigate risk and support business continuity as much as possible.
Learn what strategies FoodLogiQ customers are employing to respond to, work with and safeguard against the supply chain disruption that ensues.
Read the E-Book and Learn:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on the food industry and how leading brands are responding
- How to address rapid changes or emergency additions to your supply chain partners
- How to respond to the increase in remote audits taking place by the auditing bodies
- Methods for issuing and tracking standard sanitation procedures, such as cleaning inspections
- Innovative ways to communicate updates and necessary actions across your supply chain
- Strategies for swiftly tracking and redirecting inventory